Family Vacation 2008

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Three Things

Why Three instead of Four?

  1. I'm being a rebel.
  2. Four is too many this early in the morning
  3. My quotemaker is still three.

Three places I've visited

  1. Hawaii, many times *sigh*
  2. Disneyland, especially with the kids *laugh*
  3. Yellowstone, camping is fun *grin*

Three jobs I currently have

  1. Voice teacher
  2. Stay-at-home mom
  3. Internationally renowned chef (just kidding! Short order cook is more like it!)

Three Favorite Movies

  1. Singing in the Rain
  2. Joe vs. the Volcano
  3. Hairspray , this is subject to change without notice

Three places I went to college

  1. BYU-Hawaii, Laie Campus
  2. Ricks College, Rexburg, ID (before it was BYU-Idaho)
  3. University of Utah

Three books I want to read this year

  1. Les Miserables
  2. The entire Chronicles of Narnia
  3. Does it really matter? I'll read more than a hundred other books anyway.

Three TV shows I love and really shouldn't

  1. Beauty and the Geek
  2. America's Next Top Model
  3. One Tree Hill

Three web sites I love

  1. My blog!
  2. Good Reads
  3. Amazon

Three foods I could eat every day (but won't, because I'm an adult)

  1. wontons
  2. ice cream
  3. pizza

Three actors I have a crush on

  1. Matt Damon
  2. Hugh Jackman
  3. Scott Bakula

Three year old sings:

"Stop! Telling me what to do-o!
Don't! Treat me like a child of two-o!"

(check out the teddy bear flash player if you don't know what this song sounds like)

Three things I am grateful for

  1. My close family (yes, all of you!)
  2. My extended family (yes, all of you, too!)
  3. Good Friends

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm an adult, too, but I don't think there's anything wrong with eating ice cream every day. Granted, I probably shouldn't have servings the size I do if I'm going to have it every day, but I still think ice cream every day would solve a whole lot of our world problems.