Family Vacation 2008

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Futhermore

A while back I blogged "10 Things I Would Recommend". Well, I think I've changed my mind. Not that I wouldn't recommend any of those other things, but rather that I needed a blog for this morning, and this one presented itself. I also don't have 10 new things, just things I would recommend in addition to what I already posted.

11. Full Body Massage. Seriously. Give my sister-in-law, Danna, a call and schedule yourself for an hour of uhhhhh. I got one yesterday, and I slept like a baby last night. Really, it's a wonderful thing. She even used lavender scented oil for me.

12. A really great haircut. Most of us spend our lives having adequate haircuts. Haircuts with little or no style, shelving layers, cut that are bad for our faces, with no good color, haircuts that leave us uninspired (think how many ponytail days you've had in the last month). Find yourself a great stylist and pay the extra money to get a great haircut. You won't regret it. By the way, my stylists name is Cindy Johnson. She just had a darling baby girl, but she is working again.

13. Lunch menu at Appleby's. I'm going there today with my girlfriends, and I am so excited! Reasonably priced, delicious choices, good company...lunch doesn't get better than that.

14. Learn to say 'no'. I must apologize to my husband. David, I'm sorry. I didn't add one new student, I added three. You just heard the last one...

So maybe this isn't so much a list of recommendations as a list of things that I've done in the last week. I also watched "Doctor Who", "Quantum Leap" and "Firefly". Sci-fi is cool.

1 comments:

Rach said...

I hate to admit it, but I have had a lot of pony tail days recently. Hopefully Cindy can give me a great cut tomorrow!