Family Vacation 2008

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Fez

What's in Fez? I don't know. Isn't Fez a hat?

I watched Gilmore Girls with Rachael yesterday. I cannot even begin to describe how relaxed that made me the rest of the day. I would start to get stressed and then..."Do I look shorter? I feel shorter."

I started teaching two new students yesterday, which means I started at 1:30 and taught straight through until 5:30. It's only 5:30 because one of my students had surgery this month, but she'll be back next month and then things will probably go until 6:00. "What do you think about Luke? You cannot date Luke, because then you'll break up and we won't be able to eat here anymore!"

Drewser was about the cutest kid in the entire would yesterday. He kept handing me my keys trying to get me to take him home with me. "What about a motorcycle? If you're going to throw your life away for a boy he should at least have a motorcycle!"

Even at the bishopric party last night, when things got deadly dull..."Poor ugly baby! Doesn't even know it's ugly!" We're hoping she'll improve with time.

My advice for the day? When things feel incredibly stressed, take a break, it's only 45 minutes an episode, and watch Gilmore Girls. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll laugh some more.

2 comments:

Rach said...

"Really?"
"Really."
"Really?"
"OK, new word now!"

I'm pretty sure next Friday we'll get the "I got kissed! And I shoplifted!"

Esther said...

Did you know that the fez was principally made in Fez?