Family Vacation 2008

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Quiet Morning

I love being up early. My children are all still asleep, even the dog leaves me alone. My house is completely quiet. I hear the whoosh of the air as the heater turns itself on, and I know the house is getting itself ready for the kids to be awake. I am, too.

I'll take a few minutes and read my scriptures, say my prayers, and maybe ponder over what today will bring. I'll warm up my body with some stretches or some crunches, or maybe some blankets. I'll drink some water and listen to some music. I'll compose my blog, and occasionally take time to write in my journal as well.

I can hear the first sounds of stirring in the boys room. They won't be up for about an hour, but Josh will start moving around in his bed pretty soon. The dog has decided to wander the halls. He hasn't asked to go out yet, and that's okay, he will when he needs to.

In the meanwhile, I have the morning to myself.

0 comments: