Family Vacation 2008

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Today's real post

I got a callback! I've been so worried about it the last little while that I haven't even wanted to think about what I would do if I didn't. This, of course, does not guarantee that I'll make the show, but I am now officially one step closer.

Cat sat with me while I waited my turn. Then she waited through my turn and with me until I heard the magic words announcing my callback. So, not only is she an expert audition fashion consultant, she's also a fabulous stalker. Just kidding. What she is is a fabulous friend.

Kate waited with me as well. Only, she waited at home, connected to us as the theatre through the miracle that is the cell phone. She is currently suffering from a migraine and trying to get ready for her own audition. I am sending all my positive thoughts her way. If any of you readers want to do the same, I am certain she'll appreciate it.

Crystal got me through the hour this morning between the time I was ready to leave, and the time I actually left. I don't know what I would do without my friends who are all so supportive.

Lastly, my family has been nothing but positive about this whole thing. They prayed with me this morning. They always cheer me on. Without their support I could do none of this, and I hope they know that. And when I come home with the news that I got a callback, they are as excited as I am.

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of this journey. Hopefully, it's just beginning!

1 comments:

Rach said...

Congrats! That's awesome! When is your callback? I'll be sure to send some thoughts your way . . .