Family Vacation 2008

Monday, February 18, 2008

Attitude is Everything


Smiles


If you chance to meet a frown

Do not let it stay

Quickly turn it upside down

And smile that frown away.


No one likes a frowning face.

Change it for a smile.

Make the world a better place

By smiling all the while


My attitude of late has left something to be desired. I need to change things, and soon. I've struggled with myself and my abilities lately, and I've let it show in the way I treat my family and friends. No more! Perhaps the best way to begin feeling better about myself is to paste a smile (Just brace up and smile) on my face and not let it go anywhere. Maybe I should be grateful for opportunities I've been given instead of analyzing why they came later than I think they should have. There is always the option of counting my blessings (instead of sheep) to help me see exactly what I've got (the sun in the morning and the moon at night). After all, I see blue skies (smiling at me) ahead, and a chance to find the happiness I seek (when we're out together dancing cheek to cheek). I am grateful to be in a show (There's no business like...) and I need to get over myself and enjoy it.


Quote for the day: Hooray for Irving Berlin!

1 comments:

Rach said...

Just remember . . . There may be trouble ahead, but while there's music and moonlight and love and romance, let's face the music and dance.