Family Vacation 2008

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Lessons

Here is what I learned in lessons yesterday:

I've got to be where my spirit can run free...

There's always one more stone before the night...

Will kith not kill their kin for me...

I'd be contented to be anywhere, what do I care? As long as you are there...

Everything's going my way...

I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game...

I know every mile will be worth my while...

At the end of the storm is a golden sky...

So I'll kiss him morning and night...

Behold and believe what you see...

When you where a tender and callow fellow...

And the future of the world inside of me...

Music has some of the greatest lessons! Can you guess the songs?!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I'll play!
The only ones I could "hear" right away were Simple Joys of Maidenhood, Oh what a beautiful morning, Defying Gravity (go self-esteem girl power!) You'll never walk alone, and Try to Remember.

Some of my favorite lessons....

Everybody's playing the game but nobody's rules are the same...

Ever since this old world began a woman found out if she shook it she can shake up a man...

And Oh so many more, but as you know they change all the time!

Teresa