Family Vacation 2008

Monday, February 4, 2008

A Thank You

I don't remember exactly when it was. I know we were in Utah already, my parents family room is very clear to me. I know that President Monson was not in the First Presidency yet, he was still Elder Monson. Somewhere between the time my family moved to Utah and President Monson was called as a councilor is when I would place this memory.

My father and I were watching General Conference. I'm sure other members of my family were there, after all, we always watched Conference together. Elder Monson got up to speak and my dad turns to me and said, "That man is going to be the Prophet some day."

Every time I've seen President Monson speak since that day I've thought that thought, "That man is going to be the Prophet some day."

Thanks, Dad.

0 comments: