Family Vacation 2008

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

short

My family is leaving for South Dakota (Where's your reservation?) in 5 days.

Things I have to do before then:
1. Clean the house
2. Finish the laundry
3. Check the air mattress
4. Fix my blouses
5. Buy Sarah a swimsuit
6. Teach lessons
7. Replenish the campbox
8. Pack for myself and Ella
9. Make a list for Kristen (who is going to be staying at my house)
10. Finish Bye Bye Birdie
11. Have lunch with Kate, Tammy and Laren
12. Check out things to do in So. Dak.
13. Balance my checking account
14. Go crazy

This is a long list. I think I'd better get started right away. But, I may already be crazy, so that's one thing down.

p.s. I'll be old-fashioned blogging while on the trip...I'll write a post about it when I get back!

1 comments:

Steph said...

Too bad that you did not have yell at a marching band on your list because you could check that off...