Family Vacation 2008

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

More Birdie

More Birdie photos...duh. Hugo assures me he isn't stupid. At least that's what he told me on Sunday night at choir practice.
How did Megan get to be so dang cute! Where is all the fairness in this world?
I think it's sad that the Rosengrens are moving right after the show. Shouldn't we have more time to get to know them? And have my boys take piano from her?

I actually got a picture of David this time around that I like. And because the sun is in his eyes, no one will think it's strange that his eyes are closed.
Ella...my darling, my sweet girl, my pretty girl, my smart girl.
Isn't Sarah supposed to turn into a toad pretty soon? I think I'm going to get lucky and she isn't going to be a terrible teenager. Please, please, please...
Wretchel! I love that everyone still uses the nickname from last summers show. Say it again! Wretchel! Again! Wretchel!
Michael, I'm sorry, but you are not so lucky this time as to not have a picture of yourself posted on my blog. Deal with it...LFN

2 comments:

Steph said...

great pics, but what I want to know is what are you doing up so late or early...

Erica said...

LOL My mom and my brother almost ALWAYS have their eyes closed in pictures. :^)