Family Vacation 2008

Friday, June 13, 2008

Hands

A friend of mine recently told me that I have beautiful hands when I play piano. Thank You!!! That means a lot to me.

That comment got me looking at people's hand when they play, and you know what? I think I have found the most beautiful hands of all. I even took a video of it to share (and prove my belief).

Isn't she great?! And Rachael, can you believe how fast she can play that song? She's only been practicing that section for about a week.

*proud mama grins* *many, many of them*

4 comments:

Steph said...

She is wonderful and yes her hands are beautiful!! and oh... precious Ella!

Rach said...

I wish my fingers were as long as hers. They look so beautiful when she plays. And, yes, I am impressed with the song - I am going to learn to play it someday!

Miss Megan said...

That's amazing! I'll have to tell Sarah how impressed I am at rehearsal tomorrow. She just looks like she's having fun.

It was smart that you recorded her playing - I'm sure you'll be grateful later that you have it!

Shauna said...

Okay. You are totally right. Those long, graceful fingers are really lovely to watch.