Family Vacation 2008

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dealer

I babysat Seth and Danna's boys last night. This is not such an unusual occurrence, especially when they are both involved somehow in a show, or two. Danna is stage managing "The Curious Savage" and Seth is in rehearsals for "Big". It's all very show business.


When they returned last night they handed me a DVD+R with a message. "It's a good thing Seth is going to be in a show all summer. You'll get a bunch more."


A bunch more what?


Episodes of Doctor Who Season Four. It's currently playing in the UK, but not yet released over here (probably not until Christmas-time), and my family and I are very much involved with it. James Pattee gets me copies of current episodes. I don't know how, he's some kind of media genius.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO WAY!
You are a seriously lucky girl :)