Family Vacation 2008

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We're Back!

Well, we made it back.

I didn't kill any of my kids on this trip.
I didn't overspend my budget.
We didn't die.

I did have to buy a new air mattress.
I did eat way too much fast food.
We had an amazing time.

I have to finish unpacking.
There's laundry and laundry and laundry to be done.
I still have lessons to teach today.

I'll catch my blog up on everything one way or another in the coming days...there's so much! We took hundreds of pictures and a few videos, too. I wrote pages and pages about our adventures, and the whole family contributed to a story about "Evil Tickles". Like I said earlier, we had an amazing time, but right now, the laundry is calling me.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Sarah already filled us in on the highlights - like the outhouse, and the stalker bishop, and something about a giant piece of bacon?
Glad you had fun!

Erica said...

I can't wait to hear! Especially after reading Rachael's comment.... :^)