Family Vacation 2008

Thursday, July 31, 2008

A couple of things

I'm leaving to go camping with my family tonight, and we won't be back for a couple of days, so I won't be posting again until maybe Sunday. I will be taking my journal with me. (Expect more Excerpts!)

I saw a couple of people last night at "Big" that I wasn't expecting to see: Amy, DeeDee, Laren, and Sharon!!!! Yippee! Sharon is in Utah!

Here's a bizarre thing to add to my blog; a list of people I talked to at "Big" last night.

Amy W.
DeeDee R.
Greg B.
Seth B.
Derek S.
Keolani S.
Laren L.
Sharon L.
Mark D.
Michael H.(LFN)
Jim D.
Kelly D.

By this time my sisters were tired of waiting for me and actually left without me. Oh well. I think if I'd been in their position (waiting for a chatty sister, but look! I have my own transportation!) I would have left as well. It's okay. I still beat them to Sconecutter.

1 comments:

Sharon said...

It was SO FUN to talk to you and see you! I can't wait to see you more often! :-) ♥