Family Vacation 2008

Friday, July 25, 2008

Shuffle

I saw this on Megan's blog and I thought, "That sounds like a lot of fun!" Then I saw it on Rachaels's blog, too and I knew I was going to do it. It took a little while for me to find the right day, but I'm here, and it's time, so, here goes!



I pulled up my ipod, put on the shuffle and these are the first ten songs that came up.



If I Had it All - Dave Matthews Band - Everyday

I'm Alive - David Cook - American Idol (David Cook is a Rock Star!)

Ask Me Again - Michael Feinstein - Nice Work if You Can Get It (one of the best Gershwin interpreters in the world)

Danny Boy - Harry Connick, Jr. - Come By Me (duh...I love Harry! Probably not as much as Rachael, but I still do.)

In Wonder - Newsboys - Go (I got this from Esther)

The Last Thing on My Mind - Neil Diamond - Stones (some classic rock is always a good thing)

Sad Eyes - Trisha Yearwood - Real Live Woman (yes, I love country, too!)

The Heart Won't Lie - Vince Gill - Greatest Hits (see above)

Kansas City - London Cast of "Oklahoma!" (this is the Hugh Jackman cast...who I also love)

Kathy's Song - Simon and Garfunkel - Greatest Hits (more classic rock)



I started wondering where all the musicals and classical music had gone to, and sure enough, very next up was "Beauty School Dropout". The classical stuff took a little longer...three or four more songs before I happened across a Bach Adagio.

0 comments: