Family Vacation 2008

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Monday, Monday

At least it wasn't a Rainy Day. Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.

I gave blood again yesterday. I find it incredibly sad when I know the questions and the order of things better than the person who was taking my blood. Yes, they were training.

I suppose that I'm a good person to train on...I've got a great vein in my right arm. It doesn't roll, it doesn't hide, it doesn't collapse, it just lets the needle go in. And I'm more or less patient with the technician. I really tried not to anticipate my answers (okay, just once I answered the question before he asked it).

On the home front, I taught lessons, I cleaned house, I read a pretty good book (Odd Mom Out). It was a pretty typical Monday.

3 comments:

Rach said...

Of course, you could have been Singin' in the rain. But, I'm glad you enjoyed the Blue Skies.

Mandee Lue said...

I'm proud of you for donating blood! My husband and I like to think we are really making a difference when we donate - we make a date out of it too! Thanks for sharing!

Erica said...

I love the Carpenders. :^)