Family Vacation 2008

Friday, July 11, 2008

Wall-E


I took my kids to see Wall-E yesterday. It turns out I have a new student this month, one who wasn't figured into my budget, yet, so I had a little bit of extra and taking the kids to see a really great movie seemed like a good idea.


It was a really great movie. I loved it! I know my kids enjoyed it, too, but the content itself was a little beyond them. That's okay, they loved it anyway (except Ella, who fell asleep on my lap).


It's charming. It's lovely. It's not what I expected. I would go see it again.


Take the time to see Wall-E. It's worth it!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's so good to know. I've wondered about it: but now that you and Kate have both recommended it, I'll have more a more convincing arguement for seeing it. :)

Sharon said...

I LOVED LOVED LOVED Wall-E! It's totally a favorite! :-)