Family Vacation 2008

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tired

I cannot believe how tired I am this morning. Just typing that last sentence took me three tries.

Rehearsals are going well, but I think we are more than little bit behind. Tech week is going to be fascinating. *grimace*

I taught my last group voice class for this session yesterday. Now that it's all over I think I'm going to miss those crazy girls.

I bought new shoes yesterday, it seems to be the thing to do in my family right now, but unlike Rachael and Shauna, I don't have a cute picture of them to post. I can't find one on the Kohls website. And really, I'm too tired to go take one and upload it. Maybe tomorrow.

Having dinner with Cat last night was really fun...right up until the moment we both realized that I was late for rehearsal. This was probably the first time I've been glad that rehearsals have always started late.

I think I'm going to go back to bed now. Barring that, I'm going to stay in my pajamas for a while longer. Ella will stay in her pajamas all day, it is after all, pajama day. If I could, I would stay in my pajamas all day, too. Singing cows are a good look on me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say stay in your pajamas as long as you possibly can!

Cat said...

my favorite part was when you ran out of the restaurant like a mad woman...i wish i could have seen you running down the street

Esther said...

I guess if I want to be included in the family thing to do, I have to go buy a cute new pair of shoes . . . come to think of it, I do need some new heels for church . . .