Family Vacation 2008

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ella and Corbin Play Ball

Ella and Corbin decided it was too nice to sit inside all day, and really, who can blame them (it's still too cold for sandals *sigh*). They started out with a soccer ball, but quickly switched to baseball. I think maybe it happened because they know more baseball terminology...and a song. It's always more fun if you can sing while you're playing.

If you listen carefully, every time Corbin yells "Home Run!" Ella breaks into "Take Me Out to the Ballgame".

note for those that care: this is an edited version of the game...the actually video is about twice as long

4 comments:

Crystal said...

That was AWESOME !!

Rach said...

That's more like baseball-golf. Grandpa would be proud.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this version of baseball!

Esther said...

I think if I played baseball like this, I could actually hit the ball!!