Family Vacation 2008

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bunny Fluffy Bunny

Ella and Jacob had their Jacque's Preschool Easter Egg Hunt yesterday morning. They were both so excited! It was sunny, but very windy and very cold, although that didn't seem to matter one bit to the multitude of 3-4 year olds.

Their program was short and sweet, they sang a song titled "Bunny, Fluffy, Bunny". Rachael was taking pictures, I was taking video. I am very happy to report that Rachael got the pictures. Yes, I messed up the video taking portion of the deal. I didn't get the button pressed all the way down, and thus, no video.

I am now hanging my head in shame.

Picture, if you will, 22 3-4 year olds, standing in a line with Easter baskets and bunny ears. They sway side to side. They fiddle, they poke. Some of them smile. Some of them are too busy turning around trying to see their eggs. A couple of them are mouthing the words. Most of them know the "Bunny, Fluffy, Bunny" part of the song. That's the only part we hear every verse. The song ends...they clap for themselves. It was really darling.

I am still hanging my head in shame.

At least Rachael got pictures. I would be a huge wreak if I had messed that up, too.

2 comments:

Rach said...

What? No video? Just kidding. If you hadn't been there, I would have only had pictures, anyway. They are in my Picasa Web Album, by the way.

Shauna said...

"Bunny, fluffy bunny. Your ears are straight and tall. Bunny, fluffy bunny. Mine are round and small." Nathan has been singing this for weeks, but we got serenaded with "Here Comes Peter Cottontail" instead.