Family Vacation 2008

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pretend

I'm pretending it's spring.

I painted my toenails yesterday and wore slippers to rehearsal. (Note to self: dancing for three hours in bare feet is painful.)

I wore capris and a pale pink blouse.

I opened many of the windows in my house to let in the fresh air. (The heater came on almost immediately.)

I lit a scented oil heater with jasmine instead of cinnamon.

I used Velvet Tuberose body wash instead of the the more winter-y Midnight Pomegranite.

I didn't wear a sweater at all yesterday.

I got pink extensions put in my hair.

Still, there is a crocus blooming in my yard. Maybe it's not pretend. Maybe it's for real.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope. Spring is never coming. It's a new ice age.

We're supposed to hit the high 70's in Vegas today--maybe even up to 80 later in the week......