Family Vacation 2008

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Factoid

Benjamin is currently taller than Joshua. Think this doesn't really matter? The look of exultation on Ben's face when we discovered this tells a totally different story.

One of my favorite sounds in the entire world is the pop of canning jar lids. I learned this from my mother.

I learn difficult tap steps by relating them to music. Surprised? No? How about this. I hear them, and then I see the rhythm in my head...quarter, eighth, eighth, triplet, triplet, triplet. So, when I learned a new two-part step yesterday, there was a grand staff, feet on the bottom staff, claps on the top. I was the only person in the class that got it.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yahoo for you!

I also LOVE the sound of jar lids popping. To me it equals success!

Great for you getting such a complicated tap step. You've got a big step up on me! I'm a terrible tapper. :)