Family Vacation 2008

Friday, October 17, 2008

Book Club

We really do read a book every single time. It just feels more like ladies night out once we get there, and I think that's part of the charm.

Last night we went out to Carino's at Jordan Landing. Three out of four of us had coupons, and the waiter was kind enough to use them all (even though they all said, "no other offers or discounts").

We missed going out in September, because of "Honk", so we pushed our birthday celebrations back a month. Rebecca got her free dinner last night, and I'll get mine next month. The fact we missed September is, after all, my fault.

The book was "The Makeover of James Orville Wickenbee" and the discussion went like this: Did you read the book? Yes, but I was a little disappointed in it. Me too, I wanted the makeover portion to be longer. I hated the ending, it seemed to come out of nowhere. I agree. Did you all hear that Katie is pregnant with twins? Twins?! Oh boy!

I don't think we ever got back to the book.

Next months book? The Tale of Desperaux

1 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm eventualy read that one. I started it once. It was good