Family Vacation 2008

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Eight is Enough

Sometimes I really like tags. Especially on mornings like this one when I can't think of anything I have a burning desire to blog about. So, here goes!

8 shows I love to watch

  1. Doctor Who
  2. Eureka
  3. Numbers
  4. Heroes
  5. Chuck
  6. America's Next Top Model
  7. Arthur
  8. CSI: New York

8 places I love to eat

  1. PF Changs
  2. Costa Vida
  3. Mad Greek
  4. (grand)Ma's Diner
  5. the dining room
  6. the park
  7. Leatherby's
  8. New Orleans Cafe

8 things that happened yesterday

  1. Ella and I made cookies
  2. I taught lessons
  3. I finished a book
  4. I got sick
  5. David and I went to a concert at Highland High School (weird walking through the halls at the school...I haven't set foot inside that building since I quit teaching there 13.5 years ago)
  6. Ella and I went to the grocery store the second time in two days
  7. Sarah made dinner
  8. The Arts Council decided to do "School House Rock" next fall instead of "She Loves Me" (I'm actually thrilled with this decision!)

8 things I'm looking forward to

  1. Halloween
  2. Chili and cornbread on Friday
  3. Thanksgiving/Christmas
  4. getting rid of this cold
  5. having 2.5 hours to myself this morning
  6. my next audition at OBT
  7. New York next July
  8. Disneyland in 2010

8 things I love about fall

  1. my birthday
  2. crunchy leaves
  3. Halloween
  4. Thanksgiving
  5. soup
  6. boots
  7. sweaters
  8. kids in school

8 things on my wish list (looks suspiciously like my life right now, with the exception of health, but even this cold is only a minor thing)

  1. surrounded by people I love
  2. happy family
  3. health
  4. enough sleep
  5. clean house
  6. balanced budget
  7. music to listen to
  8. books to read

This is the point where I'm supposed to tag 8 people. Tough. I won't do it. If you feel like doing this tag, feel free.

0 comments: