Family Vacation 2008

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dracula vs. the Hunchback

Currently playing at the Off Broadway Theatre is "Dracula vs. the Hunchback". It is as cheesy as it's name would suggest. The script is full of regional jokes, strange word play, bizarre games and rewritten pop and broadway songs.

I loved it!!!!

I have never laughed harder at a game of Red Light, Green Light than I did last night. And when Jenny Fields jumped off of the stage and started eating bugs out of Joshua's hair, I thought I was going to pee my pants. (She then climbed her way through the audience: over chairs, over people, sitting on laps, eating bugs the entire way.)

Knock Knock
Who's there?
(Long pause)
I forgot my name...
You're backstage and you couldn't look at a script?!
There isn't one on this side!

Improv theater is a unique experience.

0 comments: