Family Vacation 2008

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This, I remember

It's Ella's first day back to preschool. She's really excited, I'm really excited, we're both up and dressed, and yet, I'm running late. Why?

It's quite simple really.

David got my digital piano hooked up to my mixer/computer last night.

In other words, I'm doing music. And it doesn't matter that it's not my own stuff, although I'm very excited to get to that, it's stuff for Honk, and I've been sitting in front of my editing program, listening to little bits of track, figuring out the best way to reduce the noise, trying to get the voices out completely (it's not going to work), and I've lost track of time.

What a delightful way to spend my morning!

1 comments:

Miss Megan said...

Ooh! Fun! I can see how such a project would be distracting. Good luck, Patti!