Family Vacation 2008

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Perhaps the funniest movie ever...

What's Up Doc

Judy: You don't wanna marry someone who's gonna get all wrinkled, lined and flabby!
Howard: Everyone gets wrinkled, lined and flabby!
Judy: By next week?

________________

Judy: I know I'm different, but from now on I'm going to try and be the same.
Howard: The same as what?
Judy: The same as people who aren't different.

_______________


Judy: I can't see!
Howard: There's nothing to see really, we're inside a Chinese dragon.

_______________

Howard: You! You!
Judy: Eu-nice. Eunice. We've almost gotten that stammer cured.
Howard: How! How!
Judy: How-ard. Howard. He always gets stuck on names. It must be the excitement of meeting
you for the first time.

______________

Judy: Eunice? That's a person named Eunice?

______________

Judy: Love means never having to say you're sorry.
Howard: That's the dumbest thing I ever heard.

_______________

Howard: I'm not repeating myself. I'm not repeating myself. Oh, God, I'm repeating myself.

________________

Frederick Larrabee: Don't you *dare* strike that brave, unbalanced woman.

_________________


Eunice: Since when have you taken bubble baths?
Howard: It came out of the faucet that way, Eunice.

________________

Judge Maxwell: You. You in the blanket! You seem to have caused all this trouble. Exactly what have you got to say for yourself? [Judy lowers the blanket]
Judge Maxwell: Judy!
Judy: Hello, Daddy...

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I love that movie. It makes me laugh my head off. I haven't watched it for awhile, maybe I should . . .

Miss Megan said...

I knew I should have set my DVR for that... this just makes me want to see it even more!

Erica said...

That is one of my all-time favorite movies!!!

Candice J said...

That is one of my favorite movies!! "They tried to molest me." "That's...unbelievable."