Family Vacation 2008

Saturday, September 27, 2008

A gratitude

Thank you to all my friends and family who came out to the show last night. You were a Great Audience (the cast is hoping you all come back!).

Thank you to David for going back home and getting those things I forgot.

Thank you to Clarissa and Eric for remembering that we had wanted to go see Laughing Stock last night. It was more than a little bit fun to spend the rest of the evening together.

Thank you to the cast of Laughing Stock. I laughed so hard I cried.

And last...

Thank you to Ella for yelling "Wake Up!" multiple times this morning. Otherwise I might still be asleep.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm planning on coming with my family on Monday. :) I just can't wait!

Miss Megan said...

The play was hilarious! Thank you for working so hard and for having so much fun in performance. It was a joy to watch!