Family Vacation 2008

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Buzzing

No rehearsal for me again until Tuesday! Yippee!

I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up...just a minute ago they were babies, now Ella has started her last year of preschool, Sarah is giving her dad grief in the mornings, Ben is just about to earn his Arrow of Light, and Joshua nearly cried when he read that Uncle Press died (if you haven't read Pendragon that statement will make absolutely no sense...don't worry about it.)

Kate, Kate,
She's our gal
She makes me just
Smile, Smile, Smile!
Gooooooooo, Kate!

I love recording music, it makes me so happy! It's even better when it's not someone else's stuff, but right now it's been so long since I've had a chance to do any recording that I'm thrilled finishing up the minus tracks for Honk! (Come and see the show and try to guess which tracks are mine!)

I got a portion of a song stuck in my head last night at rehearsal, not enough to sing out loud, just enough to drive me a little bit nuts. It did come back to me later on, and the cast laughed at me.



It really is a fun song! Thanks, Esther!

WHOA!!!! I've used a ton of exclamation points this morning!!!

4 comments:

Rach said...

I love that song!

Erica said...

That is an awesome song! :^)

Miss Megan said...

Yay! That's one of my happy songs! I am so glad I'm not the only one who loves it!

Happy Thursday, Patti :o)

Anonymous said...

That might have been my fault....I was at a seminar (between 6 and 7 your time) and the professor said something about calculating the temperature of the sun, and that song came into my head. I wanted to spontaneously burst into song, but I knew it wasn't the appropriate time :)