Family Vacation 2008

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

List

Ella watches "Bye Bye Birdie"...a lot.
I feel lousy this morning, like I have a cold or allergies.
I love lunches!
I definitely need to work on my Relief Society lesson.
David made bread last night.
How many things can I plan for one night? Three and counting.
I don't know if I'm going to audition for the next show.
There's a storm coming in...my head can tell.
Ben and Josh are arguing again.
I read "The Raven" this morning.
Gilmore Girls is a great show.
Rachael suddenly came to mind.
My earbuds have a short in them. Dang!!!
The Bike Ride is coming up fast.
I wonder just how damaged my foot is?
Cat leaves next week Friday.
Sarah's ballet is this weekend.
It's a small world.
Today seems like a good day to just stay in bed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been at work for just 20 minutes and I whole heartedly agree with that last statement. They say that hindsight is 20/20.

Anonymous said...

I agree too! Except I think it should be a day in bed watching Gilmore Girls. Of course I wouldn't be able to stop the list in my head from going and going and going and going.......