Family Vacation 2008

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I got tagged

Here's the rules of this tag.

Write 5 habits or facts about yourself. At the end of your blog tag 5 people and write their names (everyone will know who is tagged! Ooooooooo.) Go to their blogs and leave them a comment that tells them you've tagged them and that more information is available on your blog. (They'll think you actually read their blog and be thrilled, then find out it's all a shameless ploy to get them to read yours.)

  1. I'm addicted to new clothes.
  2. I like to play solitaire just before turning out the light at bedtime.
  3. In a pinch I can sing soprano, I just choose not to.
  4. Purple may be my favorite color, but I own more pink shirts.
  5. I almost always put my left shoe on first.

I tag Rachael, Shauna, Crystal, Sarah and Esther.

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Me going to a beach IS fair. How many times have you been to Hawaii since I've known you? At least TWO. No jealousy there, huh? You've also been to Disneyland more times than I have in the past few years. It's my turn. By the way, thanks for the tag (dripping sarcasm).