Family Vacation 2008

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Train

Audition this morning, spark of creation...flickering, burning, boiling, kindling, flaming...why am I getting those words confused, should be obvious. I think I'm getting a headache. I want to debate the qualities of Coke vs. Pepsi. My house is completely torn apart. I will be getting new carpet next week. Stairs. That's where the installers earn all of their money. Stairs. I've got to call a piano mover. I'm glad we decided to get the family carpeted, too. The baptism today is at 4:00. My audition is supposed to end at 3:00. Oh well. I'll tell them I absolutely must leave on time. It should be okay, after all, it's Sandy and Eric. I wish my minus track sounded better, but it's my own fault, I made it. I prefer singing with a live accompanist, not a dead one. Red, blue, white, which shoes...flame, creation, vacation...rattlesnake, hockey puck, monkey, monkey, underpants.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

You need more quality sleep.

The 9th Monkey said...

Pepsi. That's my preferred choice, yet Coke is a good base for a drink. I particularly like it with lime.