Family Vacation 2008

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Light at the End

I'm beginning to think I might actually be able to finish everything to get my house ready to sell.

It won't be nearly as good as I originally wanted it to be, but it will be enough. It's funny how time alters our perceptions of what is possible. Sometimes I'll realize that I can accomplish more than I set out to, sometimes it's going to be less. Maybe the secret to living peacefully with yourself is the ability to adjust your goals as needed. I'm not saying that we should give up half way through a project, but perhaps small adjustments to the timeline or our expectations are somehow necessary, especially when there are circumstances out of our control that come into play. Maybe it's all about flexibility...

0 comments: