Family Vacation 2008

Monday, December 29, 2008

the beginning of the end

This year of blogging every day is nearly over, and I'm not certain how I feel about that. On the one hand, I used to write in my journal every day anyway, and this hasn't been that much different. On the other hand, there's a lot of things that I'm willing to put into a journal that I just won't put on a blog. Combine that with the pressure, and the tendency to blog stupid things in a pinch, and I think I'm glad it's almost finished.

As for the year itself, I think I'm glad it's almost over as well. It's been a good year (not a tire), full of some amazing experiences. I think I've learned a lot (one can never be certain), and know I've laughed a lot and cried a lot. My children have grown, my pocketbook has shrunk, but all in all, I think I came out ahead.

I'm looking forward to the new year.

0 comments: