Family Vacation 2008

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Normal

Kate called on Thursday and we talked for a little while (very little, we are both very busy right now). Cindy Johnson came by on Tuesday and Thursday and we worked on her song. Kate dropped by to pick up her music and stayed for about three minutes. I did talk to Crystal for a while on Thursday.

I'm a social person! What has happened to my life?

I haven't seen Cat or Tammy. I usually speak with Crystal, oh, every day! I haven't emailed, phoned or seen Lisa, Dawn or Rebecca since the last book club. I talked to Susan, but only because we were at church. I haven't even really talked to Rachael in about a month.

I think this fixing of my house has taken over my life (and given me gray hair to boot!).

Well, the house goes on the market on Monday, so for better or worse, we're nearly finished. I know that we can continue to fix things, make thing prettier, or more neutral, but most of it will be done today. It has to be...I want my life back.

0 comments: