Family Vacation 2008

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Brian Stokes Mitchell

David and I went to the Tabernacle choir concert last night (yes! I was lucky enough to get tickets!) and it was absolutely amazing. Brian Stokes Mitchell is one of my favorite performers, yes, he has an amazing voice, but he always, always, acts while he is singing. Imagine that! Singing and acting at the same time.

I found a clip on Youtube that I just love, and no, he didn't sing "The Impossible Dream" last night, but while I was watching it tears were streaming down my cheeks and I, well, it's amazing to me that two years after the fact "Man of la Mancha" still affects me that way.


1 comments:

Amy Maida Wadsworth said...

He is Jason's favorite! He's always talking about how he wishes he sounded like Brian Stokes Mitchell. (Though I think Jason sounds pretty good too...) Wish we could have gone!