Family Vacation 2008

Friday, May 2, 2008

Evening at Home

I got a night off!

My double has been sick, and last night was the first night in a week that I had off. Even Sunday night was busy, I had Sterling Singers.

Anyway, I stayed home last night. It was wonderful! I got almost no reading done. I didn't clean my house. I didn't spend time with my kids or my husband. So what did I do? I helped Seth rehearse for his upcoming audition.

It was fun. Seriously. There are worse things that I could have been doing than playing Jason Robert Brown for 90 minutes while Ben did his homework and Devon and Corbin played in the yard. I finally had to call it quits when my fingers started hurting. Yeah! (Rachael is wondering now what song I was playing and where she could get a copy of it *grin*)

If only every night at home was this much fun...I know it can't be, I would go crazy after a while. But, for one night, it was great!

BTW, Seth sounds phenomenal!

1 comments:

Rach said...

Some of the best songs are the ones that make your fingers hurt! And, I already have a copy of that song. :)