Family Vacation 2008

Monday, May 19, 2008

Day of Judgement

I don't usually blog about Kelly, I figure he gets enough publicity without my help, but last night he did some things at Sterling Singers that had us laughing so hard we nearly peed our pants.

Frequently Kelly will tell stories or scenarios to convey the feeling that he wants to achieve with a certain piece of music. Last night's story went something like this:

I think that Heavenly Father will use this music for the Day of Judgement. Hmmm...I can see it now. He'll put in the cd, push play, (at this point Kelly rubs his hands together), and say, "Okay. Let's do it."

And then this song plays...




Get Music Tracks!Create A Playlist!

1 comments:

Shauna said...

At least Heavenly Father has good taste in music. There are those who have said Mozart was a gift from God. But I'm glad I'm not the one standing on a high hill during a raging storm with a lightning rod strapped to my head!