Family Vacation 2008

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Uncomfortable

Friday night I was back at Hale Centre Theatre to see "Big". David and I had gone out to dinner beforehand to Famous Dave's (a really yummy barbecue place). I, being me, drank three big cups of whatever liquid I was drinking (I think it was two pepsis and a water) and had to use the restroom when we got to the theatre.


I entered the restroom, sat down, and saw this staring at me.



Now, Kelly and I are good friends, and have been for a long time, but having him stare at me while I used the restroom was more than a little weird.

*many MANY shudders*

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I can see why that would be unsettling. Maybe they should reconsider where they put their ads for upcoming shows.

Rach said...

At Westminster College, they have what I think they call "News in the Loo." Gives you something to read. I'd much rather have that than Kelly staring back at me.
Famous Dave's is yummy!!!

Shauna said...

Ha, ha, ha! He, he! You had a potty buddy!