Family Vacation 2008

Saturday, August 23, 2008

calmer

I fully and completely acknowledge that as the director, it is Joel's right to change rehearsal from a dance to music if he thinks it is necessary to do so.

That being said, I think it more than a little inconsiderate to not tell the music director about it.

Perhaps his assistant director forgot to call. However, the choreographer didn't show up so I must assume that she knew about the change.

Did they just think I would, once again, pick up the dropped ball?

2 comments:

FamilyLife said...

If it makes you feel any better, it was no big deal to Ammon. Those things happen and we were cool with it. He really appreciates all that you are doing with the play. We think you are amazing.

Rach said...

Grrrrr. Sorry. I hate when stuff like that happens and they just expect you to go along with it!