Family Vacation 2008

Monday, August 18, 2008

Strength

Mosiah 4:27 And see that all things are done in wisdom and order; for it is not requisite that a man should run faster than he has strength. And again, it is expedient that he should be diligent, that thereby he might win the prize; therefore, all things must be done in order.

Maybe I've been running to fast, trying to do too many things at once, feeling like a failure when I haven't got the strength.

Maybe it's time to step back and reassess.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

It's the perfectionist syndrome. We have to do everything and we have to do it all perfectly. I have this problem all the time. I think I've spent the last ten years of my life trying to learn how to keep from spreading myself too thin!

Sharon said...

I love that scripture! It makes me happy :-) ♥