Family Vacation 2008

Sunday, February 1, 2009

A new leaf

When I woke up this morning without a headache, my first thought was, "WooHoo!" And my second, "I miss blogging."

It's interesting how much a year of blogging every day effected me. It was one of the first things I did nearly every morning for an entire year. It started my day off with routine, which, when there are four children involved is a good thing. It made me think of my life in different terms: I had to be clever...right? It kept me in touch with friends who also have blogs (I'm ashamed to admit I haven't read any one's blog in a week or more.).

In other words, I've got to blog more often. It's easy to say, "everyday", and I'm pretty sure I could do it. But I'm not certain I want to. "More often" is lame, and will eventually become what it has been; "hardly ever". I'm going to have to spend some time thinking about this.

Other things I need to do more often:
Compose
vacuum *sigh*
make cookies
ride my bike
sew
craft (any sort)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I think I need to blog more often also. I should try 3 times a week, maybe when Grant goes to school and Lila is taking a nap. I always looked forward to reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

I think you should both blog more often so I can read it. :)

I, on the other hand, will not blog. I don't think I have anything interesting enough to say, and I'm not sure if I want to have what I say documented for eternity....

I still think you should blog though--it is one of the things I look forward to :)