Family Vacation 2008

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I can see clearly now, the pain is gone...

Yes, I'm feeling much better this morning.

When the doctor said two weeks without painkillers and caffeine, I knew it would be a challenge, but I didn't realize just how much pain would be involved. In other words, I was more tempted yesterday to take Tylenol than I ever have been in my entire life. But, I didn't. I remembered what the doctor said, and I was good.

Then my dad came over and he and David gave me a blessing.

And today...well...I feel better. Which is a good thing, because it's Ella's birthday and I've promised her lots of time together.

Anyway, I've made it through the first week. And, I have great hopes for the second.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Ella!

Miss Megan said...

That IS good news! I'm glad you're feeling noticibly better, Patti. Hope you and Ella enjoyed the day together!