Family Vacation 2008

Friday, December 28, 2007

I can't believe I just did that

I just read my friend Kate's blog. She has joined a movement to post every day in 2008. Well, except for Feb. 29; that will be a free day.

I did a really silly thing. I told her I would join her in this huge undertaking. Why would I do something like that? In fact, I'm incredibly nervous about this. I used to write in my journal every day, but it's been a few months since I managed that for even a short amount of time. Wow. An entire year. If you feel like trying it out, the rules are here:

http://blog365.ning.com/

Come one! Join the fun! The excitement is overwhelming! The freak out is great!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh, you! HOORAY! We're going to have something to read EVERY DAY.

So much fun - did you sign up on the site? That gives you a chance to have other friends and qualified for the end of the challenge prizes.

We can do this!

Rach said...

Wow, that's quite ambitious. I'm not that ambitious, and actually, I think I'm too lazy, too. Oh, yeah. And, I'm having a baby. Huh.