Family Vacation 2008

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Ballet Recital

Ella had her very first ballet recital tonight. And just when I was thinking that she couldn't get any cuter, she did. I'm going to try to post the video of her dancing.


Sarah also danced tonight, and I must say, she's getting amazingly good. David and I are very proud of her. Her class was combined with the level just lower, so I've trimmed the video a little.

Both of our girls love taking ballet, and inasmuch as it keeps them active (no couch potatoes!) I try to be very supportive. It's not too hard for Ella, I only take her once a week, and it's in the morning, but Sarah is up to three times a week, right during my lesson time. Carpooling has been a challenge, but somehow we are working it out. I hope they realize how much we love them!


1 comments:

Rach said...

Ella is too cute! And, you're right, Sarah is getting really good! She is very graceful and beautiful. Good for her!