Family Vacation 2008

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Little did I know

Earlier this week I asked myself (and David and my mom) a philosophical question:

If Heavenly Father knows my limits, and my life is still crap, does that mean I'm stronger than I think I am?

Since that time I have:
come down with the flu
had three kids be sick
shown my house with no warning (which means it was a disaster)

and the best one of all:
David got laid off yesterday.

After 16 1/2 years with the same company, they gave him 2 weeks severance and an hour or so to collect his things.

My life just went from crap to whatever comes after that.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I think that what comes after crap is ****. If there is anything we can do to help, let me know. I'll probably ask again (and maybe again), but seriously, let me know.

Miss Megan said...

I'm sorry, Patti, that really does stink. I've got your family in my prayers, and will keep an eye and ear out for job opportunities. Hopefully the good times will start rolling in soon.

Love, Megan