Family Vacation 2008

Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself...

But more about that later.

I was reading past blogs with Sarah leaning over my shoulder (it's annoying, I know, but after 13 1/2 years of it I've kind of gotten used to it). Ella is leaning on my chair, so I guess she's learning her habits from her big sister.

Anyway,

We were reading past blogs and I realized that I never posted what all those songs were. Sarah doesn't know them all, but David did, which considering that several of them are from PBS Kids is pretty good.

Here goes:
The first two are from my current show "Utahoma!" which is a spoof of "Oklahoma!" which Sarah just informed me is a way cool show. Think, "The Farmer and the Cowman" and the title song, "Oklahoma!".

"Happiness" from "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown"
"Jack and Diane" by John Mellencamp
Opening theme from Curious George (PBS Kids)
Opening theme from Arthur (also PBS Kids)
Library song from Arthur " "
"Don't Cry Out Loud" sung by Melissa Manchester
"Walk Like a Man" by Franki Valli and the Four Seasons

(I'm leaving for New York in 24 days, during which vacation I get to see "Jersey Boys". Sarah just sighed in jealousy. Niener, niener.)

1 comments:

Shauna said...

Did youk really just say neiner? :-)