Family Vacation 2008

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bits and Pieces

David took me to see "Quantum of Solace" on Friday night. May I just say, "I loved it!" To me, it was all that James Bond should be; fast paced with pretty women, too much violence, but so much fun! Just a quick warning: the chase scenes, and several of the fight scenes were filmed with that stupid "camera on the head of a drunk goat" technique that certain directors find so charming. One more thing...Daniel Craig...my favorite bond since Connery.

Utes by 24! Woohoo! Take that, BCS!

I took my entire family to see "Once on This Island" at West Jordan High School on Saturday night. Ella was bored, Benjamin didn't really care for it, Sarah, Joshua, David and I loved it! Many, Many congratulations to the students at WJHS for a job exceedingly well done. (I guess I should congratulate Bradford Garrison, the drama teacher, and Kelly DeHaan, the music teacher, too, but I don't really want to.) The show doesn't close until tomorrow night, and it only cost $7 (?) at the door. It was worth every penny, and I paid for six of us!

0 comments: