Family Vacation 2008

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Happiness Playlist

Happiness - You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
Simple Song - Bernstein's Mass
How Beautiful - Twila Paris, performed by the Sterling Singers
I Can Only Imagine - Mercy Me
The Hand Song - Nickel Creek
Waitin' For the Light to Shine - Big River
Love Divine All Loves Excelling - per. by the Sterling Singers
Rainbow Connection - Kermit the Frog
No One is Alone - Into the Woods
A Child's Prayer - Tabernacle Choir
Children of Eden - Children of Eden
Nessun Dorma - Luciano Pavarotti
The Impossible Dream - Man of La Mancha
For Good - Wicked
The Echo of His Love - Patti Rogers/Kelly DeHaan
Some Things are Meant to Be - Little Women
Angel - Sarah McLachlan
Meadowlark - Joanne O'Brien
Variation 18: Andante Cantabile - Sergei Rachmaninov
I'm Going to Go Back There Someday - The Great Gonzo
Unusual Way - Brian d'Arcy James
Fields of Gold - Sting

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I'm awfully glad that I'm not the only one who has a random and completely eclectic mix of songs that make me happy. Let's see, Rachmaninov, Ray Stevens, the Muppets, Harry, . . .

Mandee Lue said...

Love it!!!