Family Vacation 2008

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Things Come in Threes

1. My refrigerator broke down a few months ago. The repairman told me he could fix it, but it would cost more to fix it than it would to buy a new one. Unfortunately, I couldn't afford a new one, fortunately David's sister had an extra one sitting in her basement apartment.

2. The dryer quit heating up three days ago. Unfortunately, I wasn't finished with the laundry yet. Fortunately, I had finished three out of five loads. (The fourth load was in the washing machine and got hung up on the railing and throughout the bathrooms in my house.)

3. Ben broke the blinds in his room yesterday. I remember exactly why I had curtains in their room and not blinds in the first place. Unfortunately, because the house is still on the market, we have to replace those blinds asap. Fortunately, they weren't that expensive, and I have a Lowe's card.

I'm done now, right?

p.s. David gave fixing the dryer a shot. I'll be putting a load into dry in a couple of hours. Wish me luck!

0 comments: